The company was founded in 1957 by Charles James Ormiston. It was founded as a traditional stonemasonry, work included the restoration of many Kentish churches and monuments. We are passionate about service and the quality of our product.
We focus on each project and customer to ensure the best possible outcome. We consider our customers to be the most valuable part of our business, and we are proud to have ongoing business and referrals from them.